Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi there and welcome!

Hey everyone. Welcome to my brand new blog, The Book Owl. Because I read day and night. Clever, huh? :P

Basically, I'll be posting my reviews of various books. I hope to feature plenty of well known books, as well as some off beat, lesser known ones. I've read so many books over the years that I can't keep them straight, so I'm using this site as a place to keep track of everything.

Few things about myself. My name's McKenzie (aka The Book Owl) and I'm 15 years old, soon to be 16. I love, love, love to read all things YA. That's all I will read. I'm not a huge fan of zombies/vampires/etc. (I know! *gasp*) but don't worry, I'll still read and review them with the whole craze going on. (When I look back on this, the zombie thing probably won't be relevant anymore. haha) My other basic likes are soccer, lacrosse, and writing.

I hope this sites develops into something good. Maybe I can gain a follower or two. Who knows! I'm really going to work on it. :) Hopefully I'll see you around.

-The Book Owl

2 comments:

  1. Yah! Good luck. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I spent forever trying to come up with a name. haha But I'm finally happy with this one.

    -McKenzie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails