Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Award!

Adrienne from An Addicted Book Reader has given me my first award! Thanks so much Adrienne. :)

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Nominate this award to 10 blogs:

Jenny at Wondrous Reads
Chelsea at The Page Flipper
Juju at Tales of Whimsy
Kim at The Book Butterfly
Lizzy at Cornucopia of Reviews
Katie at Katie's Book Blog
Adele at Persnickety Snark
Steph Su at Steph Su Reads
Sophie at So Many Books, So Little Time
Kristi at The Story Siren

I realize many of these people may have already received this award, but that's okay. This is just a simple way to show that I enjoy their blogs.

Ok, I have just a couple notices I would like to add. First of all, I've hit 20 followers. That seems like a good milestone to me. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who follows me. :) It's nice to know other people are enjoying my blog.

Second, I have a couple additions to IMM (4) that I forgot about. I bought Evermore by Alyson Noel which I'm super excited to read.

I also received a lovely postcard from Becca Fitzpatrick that had the cover of Hush, Hush on one side and a nice thank you on the other for helping her come up with guest blog topics. Thanks Becca! :) Maybe I'll post pictures later if anyone would like to see the postcard.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping!

9 comments:

  1. Please post pics of the postcard, that would be cool! & thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - You're blog of the week on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award. You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! :) I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) You're welcome to everyone. You all deserve it. I love your blogs.

    And I'll try to get up pictures today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! So nice of you to think of me! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award and definitely post pics of the postcard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails