Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading in which one grabs their current read, opens to a random page, and gives two "teaser" sentences from that page.


"Grandma Wolfington spends the rest of the session talking about the proper not-against-the-rules way to obtain blood, which kind of grosses me out. The easiest way seems to be to stop by a vampire 'watering hole' that's essentially a blood bar."

Page 74, Sucks to be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (Maybe) by Kimberely Pauley

Enjoy :)




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful teaser this week! Looks like yet another book to add to my tbr list :) You can find my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...sounds great! I had to share the quote. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good!

    BTW - love that you have an "owl" for your blog too. :)

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. :)

    Yay Jill! We match.

    Loralei, in Sucks to be Me there's actually a character named Loralei. How odd. I can't remember if it's spelled the same way though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Made me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails