Sunday, September 13, 2009

Award Time!

Ok, so I received a couple of awards about a week or two back, and I've never posted about it. Well, now I am.

I received the Super Scribbler Award from Adele at Persnickety Snark. Thanks so much!

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Thanks so much to La Coccinelle at The Ladybug Reads for the One Lovely Blog Award!

I know I'm supposed to nominate people for each separate award, but I thought I'd combine my nominations. Therefore, if I nominate you, feel free to take either award, or both!

My nominees are:
Kelsey at The Book Scout
Steph Su at Steph Su Reads
The wonderful women at Living Your Five

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove your site!(:
    Its so unique!
    I'd love for you to check out my blog.
    I'm a teen girl writing just like you!(:
    www.noveljunkie.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails