Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading in which one grabs her current read, opens to a random page, and gives two "teaser" sentences from that page.


He leans in, brushing my shoulder as he looks at the page. "It
says 'Librum Maleficii et Disordinae.' " He looks into my eyes. "Approximately? The Book of Chaos."

Page 29, Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

I know, I know. It's five sentences, but I thought it was a nice little passage so I decided to cheat this time. ;) Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. What a great passage! I have no idea who the man is or the person he's talking to, but now my interest is piqued and I'm wanting to find out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that looks good :) I'm thinking about picking this one up... Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everyone's enjoying the teaser. I really liked the cover also, but the new one is nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails