Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox (14)

IMM is a weekly meme that explores the contents of one's mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week I got nothing, nada. I am, however, expecting eight books. How odd. Oh well - it's given me time to catch up on my TBR Pile, mainly my TBR and reviewed pile. Luckily, that's down to only 3 or 4 books! Now I have a huge stack of "personal" books that I get to start on. I have so many great books to read.

At the moment I'm reading Million-Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica which is good so far. I'm not very far along yet, but it seems like it will end up being a touching story.

I hope everyone else had a good week and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me all the time I have tons of things I'm expecting but get nothing! It's annoying haha : D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails