Wednesday, December 2, 2009

60 Followers!

I checked on my blog a couple of days ago to see that I now have 60 followers! I want to give a big shout-out to all of my followers. It really does mean a lot when you visit and comment. Each comment makes my day. :)

Expect a contest soon in honor of my new milestone.

Also, in case you're wondering what's coming up soon for review, here's an idea:

Dear Big V by Ellen W. Leroe

Evermore by Alyson Noel

Tangled by Carolyn Mackler

Friends Forever by Mary Ann McRaney

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 60 followers, you will have a 100 in no time! Oh and you will love Evermore...hopefully : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 60 followers. You totally deserve every one. And I can't wait for your reviews. I really want to know what you thought about Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your followers - I just jumped on your bandwagon, too :) Thanks for visiting my blog today and commenting on my reading challenge post. I wanted to drop in and let you know that if you're looking for reading challenges for next year, there's a fantastic blog that does nothing but list challenge after challenge after challenge - it's called "A Novel Challenge" - http://novelchallenges.blogspot.com/ You should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!! You deserved to be followed by lots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails