Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Break!

Finally, finally, it's Christmas Break. This last week has been super busy, and I haven't gotten around to keeping care of my blog. I sincerely apologize to my readers. I'm taking a quick trip, Sunday through Tuesday. I'm trying to schedule some posts, but please excuse me if I can't. After I get back though, posts will happen every day. While I'm gone I won't be able to moderate comments, so they'll show up later. Thanks for sticking around and happy holidays! I'll be seeing you soon. :)


2 comments:

  1. No worries! The holidays are like that. Cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip! And that's one adorable snowman. So plump and round?! Haha, sounds weird, but he's seriously loveable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails