Saturday, December 26, 2009

Contest Policy

Because I wish to hold more contests in the future, I would like to lay out some basic contest policies. If you have any question, feel free to contact me at mac.attack17(at)yahoo(dot)com.

- Entrants must be 13 years of age or older. If entrant is not 13, they must have parental permission. Please be honest.

- Winners will be posted when contest ends. I will email winners and they will have 72 hours/3 days to email me back. If I am not contacted within the allotted time, a new winner will be chosen.

- Entries will only be accepted during the given contest time. I reserve the right to extend or end the contest without notice.

- Winners are chosen by a random number generator, such as random.org

- I will ship prizes as soon as possible once I receive a response from the winner.

Please follow the guidelines honestly. Make sure you fit the contest deadlines and requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails