Saturday, December 26, 2009

Privacy Policy

I take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at mac.attack17(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Here at The Book Owl, I do not collect or store personal information. I cannot, however, stop others from taking your email address or any information left in the comments section. I advice that if you ever post your email address, you post it as I did for my email address. Replace . with (dot) and @ with (at).

The only time I ever collect information is for contests, solely for the purpose of contacting the winner(s). I do not store any information collected, nor do I give it out. Once I have sent out the prize, all information will be deleted. Nothing will be shared or distributed in any way. It will not be rented, sold, or kept on file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails