Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

This year I've decided to take on a few challenges, one being the 2010 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. For challenge information, see this page. If you would like to participate you can sign up here.

The goal is to read books published in 2010 by debut authors. I love being introduced to new writers, so I thought this would be a good way to read novels by new authors.

In this post I will be listing all of the books I have read this year (January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010) that are written by debut authors.

My List:
1. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young*
2. The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
3. Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
4. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
5. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
6. Numbers by Rachel Ward
7. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
8. The Star Shack by Lila Castle
9. Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham
10. Deception by Lee Nichols
*Although a debut author, I read this book in 2009. Because of this, the book does not count toward the challenge, but I wanted to highlight it anyways.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for joining the debut author challenge! i think it's going to be a lot of fun! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails