Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)



This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books completed last week (January 11-17):

Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
Falling For Romeo by Jennifer Laurens

Books I am currently reading:

The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger - I'm really enjoying this so far! I happy with the fantasy plot so far. Hope the ending is good. I have under 100 pages to go, so I'm sure I'll finish this today.

Books I need to write reviews for:

Falling For Romeo by Jennifer Laurens
Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
Random Magic by Sasha Soren
A Pearl Among Princes by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
Metamorphosis: Junior Year by Betsy Franco
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

I'm really bad about writing reviews as soon as I finish a book. I write the review when I feel like posting it, not as soon as I complete the book. I should probably work on that... I set up a review layout, but I'm going to make more of an effort to write reviews when a book is finished. It'll save me time and allow me to put up more posts.

Up Next:

Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers
Reel Culture by Mimi O'Connor
Juggling Fire by Joanne Bell
Not Ordinarily Borrowable by Thomas Thurman

I'm not necessarily reading them it that order, but those are some of the books that I need to get read.

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I like the title of Never Bite a boy on the first date!Think Imight look that one out, sounds funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Jessica Bendinger's book last week and agree. It was an OMG good book for me. I read some of the negative reviews on Amazon and just didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J. Kaye - I totally agree! I finished The Sevne Rays, and I really enjyoed it. I don't know what's up with the negative reviews.

    Tracy - It does seem like a fun book based on the title and description!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be looking for your review on Random Magic and The Naughty List :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails