Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3)

This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books finished last week (January 18-24):
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard

Books I am currently reading:
Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz - This book has me quite intrigued. I'm not very far, but I really like it already. The alternating points of view adds a lot to the story!

This week has been hectic. I started We Were Here, but then The Secret Year showed up and I had to read that first because it was for a tour. I finished that and started on We Were Here again, but then Of All the Stupid Things came, and it's part of a tour too. So poor We Were Here is being a little neglected. I'll get around to it eventually.

Books I need to write reviews for:
Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
Random Magic by Sasha Soren
Metamorphosis: Junior Year by Betsy Franco
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
The Seven Rays by Jesscia Bendinger

Oi, I'm so bad about writing reviews as soon as I finish a book. By the end of this week, though, I should be much more caught up, as finals will be over and I'll have time to work on my blog.

Up Next:
Not Ordinarily Borrowable by Thomas Thurman
Reel Culture by Mimi O'Connor
Egg-Larva-Pupa-Woman by Ogo Akubue-Ogbata

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo you have some interesting titles in the pipeline. Egg-Larva-Pupa-Woman you say? *arched eyebrows*
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a gob of reviews to do too. :( Look forward to your thoughts on The Seven Rays by Jesscia Bendinger. I dearly loved that one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails