Monday, January 11, 2010

Music Mix

As I've posted my review for The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz just yesterday, I'd like to share my favorite playlist with all of you. The novel was focused on music, so I'd like to give everyone a taste of my musical favorites. Here it goes:

Fireflies by Owl City
Breakdown by Jack Johnson
Great DJ by The Ting Tings
Love Song by Sara Bareilles
Lake Michigan by Rogue Wave
You Picked Me by A Fine Frenzy
Breathless by Corinne Bailey Rae
Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
Viva la Vida by Cold Play
Love Story by Taylor Swift
Misery Business by Paramore
All 'Cause of You by The 88
Fort Knox by Goldfish
Black and Gold (Marcussen Album Version) by Sam Sparro
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
I Run to You by Lady Antebellum
If I Had Eyes by Jack Johnson
Sink or Swim by Tyronne Wells
Belle by Jack Johnson
Our Song by Taylor Swift

I will forever be a die-hard fan of Jack Johnson (!!!!) and Corinne Bailey Rae. I love anything and everything by those two artists. They, to me, are musical geniuses. A Fine Frenzy is amazing as well. She has such wonderful vocals. My favorite single tracks on the playlist are All 'Cause of You, Black and Gold, I Run to You, and Sink or Swim. I love any type of music that has a heavy beat or loud bass.

See anything you recognize up there? If you haven't heard of some of the songs or artists/groups, check them out! You just might find a new favorite. =]

1 comment:

  1. I don't know most of these but we do share a love of Taylor Swift, Coldplay, and Lady Antebellum :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails