Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Awards

I love showing off the awards I've received from other bloggers, but I don't want the images cluttering up my sidebar. I have decided, therefore, to create a post in which I'll list the awards I've received, along with their images and descriptions. It will be updated each time I receive an award. Awards are listed in chronological order according to the date received. As you can see, I'm a little rusty on what some of them are awarded for.

1. The Lemonade Award - My First!
Adrienne from An Addicted Book Reader has given me my first award! Thanks so much Adrienne. :)

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude.


I received the Super Scribbler Award from Adele at Persnickety Snark. Thanks so much!

This award is given to those who, well, scribble superbly, I suppose.





Thanks so much to La Coccinelle at The Ladybug Reads for the One Lovely Blog Award!

This award is given to blog that you have recently discovered.



The lovely Lorelei of Tattooed Books and Becky of The Bookette passed on the Honest Scrap award to me. Thanks so much!

The Honest Scrap award is dedicated to bloggers who write truthfully from the heart. You're then supposed to pass off the award to a handful of other deserving bloggers, and post ten honest statements about yourself

The lovely Morgan at BLT nominated me for this award. Thanks Morgan!

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.


6. Happy 101 Award
The lovely Kaylyn of Darling Reviews has passed on the Happy 101 award to me. Thanks so much!

Here are the rules it comes with: List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. Link back to the person that tagged you.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards (again, possibly)! Just wanted to let you know that One Lovely Blog Award is actually supposed to be awarded for a blog you recently discovered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn for pointing that out! It's all fixed now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of putting all the awards in a post. Mine are cluttering my side bar and they are all different sizes so they don't look very organised. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails