Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolutions!

Well, we're off to a new year, 2010. Hopefully it's full of good and wonderful things and plenty of good books! This year I'd like to make a few resolutions for my blog. Here they are:

- Post more often! During school I tend to fall behind on posting. I've just discovered the wonders of scheduled posting, so I'm making the most of this feature*. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with school and sports. *This post is scheduled! hehe

- Reply to comments! I receive a lot of lovely comments from readers and I would love to start responding back to you guys. If you leave me comments, check back. I'll try to come up with interesting replies.

- Have more author interviews and guest posts! I know lots of people enjoy reading these, so I'll be asking authors whose books I've enjoyed to join me on my blog. Working together on posts with authors is really fun, and I get to know some great people. We'll both benefit from this.

That's all that I can think of for now. Do you have any resolutions?

3 comments:

  1. My resolution is to try and write at least 1000 words a day. I am so far failing drastically! Happy New Year to you all from a very snowy Scotland. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with those resolutions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails