Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading in which one grabs her current read, opens to a random page, and gives two "teaser" sentences from that page.


"I realized how alone I was. Just another random kid in their system. A half-Mexican ghost from Stockton who messed up his family. I'd spend this year with a bunch of other ghosts from other nowhere places until they said I could leave, and then I'd have to go haunt some other spot."

Pages 16-17, We Were Here by Matt de la Pena

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow sounds intense, but interesting! Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!! this book sounds great! looking forward for ur review,,,thanks..

    http://coffeecrackers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought sounded good, HEAVENLY and MAGIC HANDS. Have you read either of those?

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails