Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)

This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books finished last week (January 25-31):
Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
Egg-Larva-Pupa-Woman by Ogo Akubue-Ogbata

I didn't get a lot of reading done, as it was finals week. Well, those are all done now, everything went well! Hopefully, I'll get some more reading time.

Books I am currently reading:
Shadow by Jenny Moss - I'm not far enough in yet to have an opinion. I've heard good reviews though.

Books I need to write reviews for:
Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
Egg-Larva-Pupa-Woman by Ogo Akubue-Ogbata

I'm much more caught up, and now my pile's a lot smaller! Yay. =]

Up Next:
Not Ordinarily Borrowable by Thomas Thurman
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Reel Culture by Mimi O'Connor

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Love your new layout - cute! :D
    And, hm, I'll be looking forward to your reviews of The Unwritten Rule and Of All the Stupid Things; they both sound potentially good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Of All the Stupid Things. Looking forward to your reviews of The Seven Rays and Shadow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails