Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5)

This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books finished last week (February 1-7):
Shadow by Jenny Moss

I got nothing done last week. So busy! I'll catch up soon - at least that's what I tell myself. ;]

Books I am currently reading:
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

I actually haven't even started it yet. I literally just finished Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison a minute ago, and I have nothing to say. That is one of the best books I have and will ever read. Hands-down stunning.

Books I need to write reviews for:
Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
Shadow by Jenny Moss
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison

Up Next:
Not Ordinarily Borrowable by Thomas Thurman
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Reel Culture by Mimi O'Connor
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

2 comments:

  1. Great bunch of books you got there to read. Have fun reading them. Before I fall sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read A Match Made in High School! Hope it's good and looking forward to the review :D x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails