Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7)

This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books finished last week (February 15-21):
Magic Hands by Jennifer Laurens
Nailed by Jennifer Laurens
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

Books I am currently reading:
Freaksville by Kitty Keswick

I've only read about a paragraph, but I've flipped through and it looks rather interesting. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Books I need to write reviews for:
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
Nailed by Jennifer Laurens
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

Not too shabby! Only 3. One of these days, I'm going to get it down to zero. That'd be awesome.

Up Next:
Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Freaksville, I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jelous that you got to read The Unwritten Rule! Hope you liked it! Right now I'm reading How To Ruin Your Boyfriends Reputation by Simone Elkeles. Can't wait till your review of The Unwritten Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well great job reading those books. And ofcourse enjoy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear your review for The Unwritten Rule! I adore Elizabeth Scott's work. I'm a new follower, by the way, and I'll definitely be back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails