Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6)

This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books finished last week (February 8-14):
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

Books I am currently reading:
Magic Hands by Jennifer Laurens

It's really good so far, and it has a rather interesting premise. I can't wait to see how it progresses!

Books I need to write reviews for:
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

Look at how small that list is! Wahoo! =]

Up Next:
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Nailed by Jennifer Laurens
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

4 comments:

  1. You read two awesome books :) Enjoy Before I Fall- it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I Fall is up next for me too! Great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read A Match Made in High School! Looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome line up of books! I'm reading Match Made in HS..it's really good so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails