Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pay It Forward!

Hey everyone! Earlier, I received some book related goodies from another blogger. This was part of Pay It Forward. The first five people to comment with their email addresses will receive book related swag from me! If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email address, feel free to email me at mac.attack17(at)yahoo(dot)com. The winners are then required to host Pay It Forward on their blog or site. Hopefully, it will continue, and more and more people will join in on the fun!

So...comment away!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Great idea! I'm in for doing the Pay It Forward! Thanks for doing it!!! :)

    -Lena
    longhorn08fan(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo I love this. I have something on the way to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks really cool. I'd love to have a go.

    everythingtodowithbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard about Pay it Forward...so If you get that swag, you pass it on?

    raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty cool I would love to participate.
    Weirdpanda3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails