Thursday, March 11, 2010

Contest Winners!

I'm happy to announce the winners of one of my recent contests! Each of the three winners will receive a paperback copy of Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten. Thanks to all of those who entered! I do have to say, however, one wonderful person entered a erm....subtle?... seventeen times. So, do you think I was stupid enough not to notice the fact that you put the same name for each entry, as well as the same email address? Maybe you had some computer problems, but it happened over the course of a couple days. Nice try, your entries have been deleted. Thanks to everyone who entered honestly. Now, without further ado, here are the winners:

Kelsey!

Kirthi!

Jamie!

Congratulations and thanks for entering! Winners have been contacted. Please reply within 72 hours, or I will have to choose new winners.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails