Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8)

This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. (Image wouldn't load)

Books finished last week (February 22-28):
Freaskville by Kitty Keswick
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves - Loved it!!

Books I am currently reading:
Reel Culture by Mimo O'Connor

This is fairly interesting. It definitely makes me want to go watch some classic movies! And now I know where all of those famous quotes came from...

Books I need to write reviews for:
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
Freaksville by Kitty Keswick
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr

Up Next:
Merlin's Harp by Anne Crompton
Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire
A Note From An Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your review of Bleeding Violet. I've heard both good and bad about it, and something about the cover turns me off a bit...I think it reminds me too much of a cross between Eclipse and The Dark Divine...that said, I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails