Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9)


This is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books finished last week (March 8-14):
Numbers by Rachel Ward - It was so-so. I really wanted to love it. Interesting premise, but it didn't have that special something
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate - Drama! Quick paced, but a little lacking on plot. Ending felt rushed and abrupt.

Books I am currently reading:
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

I'm really enjoying this one! The characters are fun and the story is original. I can't wait for the sequel - lucky, I'm on a tour for it.

Books I need to write reviews for:
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
Numbers by Rachel Ward
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Reel Culture by Mimi O'Connor

Up Next:
The Star Shack by Lila Castle
The Family Greene by Ann Rinaldi

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. Looking forward to all your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove a few months back, and I did enjoy it but found it pretty superficial. I haven't seen that many reviews for it so I'll be interested to read yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails