Monday, March 29, 2010

Updates and winners!

Hey everyone. I have a few things to say. First, I have got to thank everyone who stopped by and read/commented on my Blogger Relations post. I never expected that kind of turnout. It was wonderful to see so many people agree on a common subject, as well as so many people agree that they'll try to do something to make blogging even better! I received a lot of emails about it, and I can't express how wonderful they were. So thanks. :]

Second, I'm deciding to cut down on the memes. I will no longer be doing It's Monday! What Are You Reading? That meme always reminds how little I red last week, how books I need to read, and how many reviews I have to write. Plus, I don't think my readers will really get anything out of it. If you really wanted to know all of that, you could look at my little "Currently Reading" section on my sidebar. I'll still do Wednesday Wishlist because I love that. Teaser Tuesday might not happen all that often though. I'm going to try to focus more on relevant, meaningful content.

Third, I have some winners to announce! Thanks to everyone who entered my TDD nail polish contest! Without further ado, here are the winners:

Lena!

Kelsey!

and

Jill!

All winners have been contacted. Please email within 72 hours or I will have to pick new winners. Congratulations and thanks for participating!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations you lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey, it would drive me mad to remember at the start of each week what I managed to read the week before. Sort of setting yourself up to fail, isn't it?! Good riddance to that feeling. Hello more time to read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails