Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (34)

IMM is a weekly meme that explores the contents of one's mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This weeks will be shorter as I've been gone and don't want my first post to be oh-look-what-I-got! These books are from the last two weeks. I'll put up a couple covers, the books I received, but no descriptions, only links.

For Review:

Still Sucks to Be Me
by Kimberly Pauley
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Lifted by Wendy Toliver
Spell Hunter by R. J. Anderson - reading this now and really liking it!
Boys, Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman
Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter

Thanks to Around The World Tours for these

The Karma Club by Jessica Brody - cannot wait to read this! It has a great storyline

Thanks to Henry Holt InGroup for this

I had a good couple of weeks! How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome books! Lifted looks great.

    Here's what I got this time around: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-041810.html

    I hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome books. they all look great! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good week!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/mailbox-weekly.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails