Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (44)

IMM is a weekly meme that explores the contents of one's mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. Descriptions are from Goodreads.

For Review:

The Dark Divine
by Bree Despain
(ARC/Released December 2009/Egmont)

Grace Divine - daughter of the local pastor - always knew something terrible happened the night Daniel Kalbi disappeared and her brother Jude came home covered in his own blood.

Now that Daniel's returned, Grace must choose between her growing attraction to him and her loyalty to her brother.

As Grace gets closer to Daniel, she learns the truth about that mysterious night and how t save the ones she loves, but it might cost her the one thing she cherishes the most: her soul.

I finally get to read TDD! I received this from Around The World Tours.

Won:
The Impostor's Daughter by Laurie Sandell
Snowflakes: A Flurry of Adoption Stories by Teresa Kelleher

Both are from the Goodreads First Reads program

Swapped:
Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani

Bought:
Sisters Revolution by Susan Dunn
American Buffalo by Steven Rinella

Both are for summer homework

Swag:
What I Learned From Being A Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose signed stickers

I had a good week! What about you?


19 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your review of The Impostor's Daughter. I have no idea what it's about, but the title sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Hope you like THE DARK DIVINE - it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! TDD is pretty amazing, and I know my sister has Viola in Reel Life... I think she said it's good? Not sure. But happy reading!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome book! I really have 2 read TDD! hope you enjoy them :-D

    Happy reading!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on receiving The Dark Devine! Hope you like it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading The Dark Divine now... have you seen the trailer on her blog?! It is amazing!!! Great week for you! Come by and see what I got this week too!!

    http://www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week. The Dark Divine was amazing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the Saturday Network. :)

    Just dropping by to say, Hi!

    Dark Divine is a good read! Hope you'll enjoy it too. :)

    Happy Reading!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked The Dark Divine, I'm sure you will too. I can't wait for the sequel in December!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the books you won! Enjoy!

    Hope you have a chance to check out my IMM!
    Thanks,
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a good week! I've heard good things about The Dark Divine but haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I`ll be reading Dark Divine soon, it`s part of my Summer challenge. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great week! I enjoyed Dark Divine. You have a lot of great reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Dark Divine looks really good, I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Here's my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Dark Divine is awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Imposter's Daughter sounds really interesting. I hadn't heard of it, and I'll have to keep an eye out for your review. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails