Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Wrap Up!


I had so much fun in my first ever Read-a-Thon! The mini challenges were fun, and I got lots of reading done. I read for about 14 hours. I finished four books and started two.

Finished:
Zillah's Gift by Lois West Duffy
Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards
Not Ordinarily Borrowable by Thomas Thurman
The Turning: What Curiosity Kills by Helen Ellis

Started:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
White Cat by Holly Black

In total, I read around 985 pages. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Woah, you really did a ton of reading. Congrats on your first challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really did get a lot of reading done! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails