Friday, July 30, 2010

Updates!

Hey all! I'm currently gone at the moment, so I've got a couple of things to say.

1. Don't worry if your comments aren't going through! I have moderation on, so they won't show up until I get back and am able to go through all of them. Also, I have scheduled some posts, as you can see, but a lot of it was rather last minute, so you might not see posts every day this week. I'm enjoying my time off and trying not to stress about the blog.

2. I know that at least one of my contests has expired, and one may in the very near future. It's okay if you enter past the date I have listed as the entry closure date - I didn't know I would be gone so those contests will be extended. I'll end them when I get back, and then I'll announce the winners.

3. IMM will be postponed until next week. I have absolutely no idea what I've received this week, so you'll see two weeks worth of books the following week.

Catch you all later!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails