Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist (25)

This post is inspired by Stargirlreads at Books Make Great Lovers. In Wishlist Wednesday, I'll showcase a book that may or may not be out yet that I would love to review and cannot wait to read! Links and descriptions are from Goodreads. Here's what's on my wishlist this week:

Entangled
by Cat Clarke

Grace meets enigmatic Ethan the night she's planning to kill herself. The next morning she wakes up in a strange room with a table, chair, pens and paper. There's nothing to do but write, and as she writes, Grace remembers the things she's tried so hard to forget.

The hazy memories lead Grace into a dark place where friendship, heartbreak and betrayal tangle together...

Reason I want to read this:
1. The premise makes it seem as though this will be a deep, well-thought out novel.
2. Why is she in that room? And why do her, well, captors want her to write? I must find out!
3. The combination of colors on the cover is gorgeous.
4. Unfortunately, this is releasing in the UK, not the US.

ps. Sorry for my absence. I haven't been in a blogging mood lately.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh. This sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it is intriguing! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds sad!
    I love her hair.
    The swirls would make the coolest tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u'll get this book. Hey i see that u r reading the replacement. how's it?? the cover looks great. I might love it. Looking forward for your review =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails